Saturday, February 2, 2008

Notes

Read two horrifying (to me) blogs by F. It is difficult to imagine a young cheerful girl has such a complicated background. Another proof that everyone has his own story.

I show the blogs to KM, who is a better teacher and mentor to help (if anything needs to be done). I do not ask him what he thinks. Although two persons see the same piece of information, they hardly ever come to the same interpretation or conclusion. (My salute to Hercule Poirot for pointing out this very truth.) As a rule I am suspicious - even though it is a pretty girl with all her tears and telling a heart-breaking story.

What would the others think after reading the blog ?

But, to F (if you are here): You are doing very well. You are in fact so strong - there is hardly a trace of sorrow in your eyes.

No comments: