Monday, July 27, 2009

Choice

In fact, it has been an eternal problem of me for having the freedom to make whatever comments I like.

Take a glimpse at the morning paper, a few more topics deserve a few paragraphs: the Book Fair, the (secret) run for the new CE, the new proposal on environment protection by our government, and, following the wording of Edward Gibbon, the Decline and Fall of Hong Kong.

And, take another look around, there are even more topics at hand: students, junior colleagues, administrators, educationalists, kings-to-be, and their king-makers.

But, in general I waved off a dozen of ideas before putting one into words. More often than not, when I think twice, I find myself at a lost and am not sure what is right or wrong, or if there are clear definitions of the two.

Unknowingly I feel the Apple inherited from Adam, and once again realize I have left Eden for such a long time.

No comments: