Thursday, November 26, 2009

4-hour

My recent bedtime reading is The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss.

I brought this book when I was in San Diego last month. When I thumbed through its pages at the Borders, it looked like a book on time management - a favorite subject of mine.

But I was wrong. The book consists of three parts; I was about to give up reading in the first part, which outlined the desirable life style of the author. To put it in modest words, that's not my cup of tea.

Fortunately, Ferriss went on and gave many practical approaches to save time and outsource every aspects of our life, and the last part of the book was full of relevant reference sites. If The World is Flat of Thomas Friedman shows us how the world could operate in the era of internet, Tim Ferriss provides a practical handbook on how that could be applied to the daily life of an ordinary people.

No comments: