Wednesday, August 4, 2010

People

After working in the field for nearly twenty years, it was impossible to meet nobody I know while hanging around in a private hospital for a week.

***************

Met CW while waiting Vivian was waiting in the nursing station. CW is my university classmate and a urologist. There's always rumor between him and his wife - I dared not ask.

***************

Met AH during lunch time, while waiting for hospital shuttle. AH and I worked together for some ten years. In fact, we took the college examination in the same diet. He's now practising in a group with CW - my first consultant after I graduated.

***************

The most embarrassing bit was I met someone whom I recognized his face, but could not recollect his name, the year of his graduation, or his specialty.

How did I get around?

I asked for his new name card!

***************

PS. Slightly to my surprise, I did not meet TW.

1 comment:

TW said...

Sorry, I should have paid a visit to you both. It just did't come up to my mind that Vivian was in this hospital. Anyway congrats to you, I can see that you will become a great dad.