Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Movie

Believe it or not, I actually watched two movies on the same day.

I mean, after Cars 2 in the morning, I attended a meeting with some extra-terrestrials that afternoon.

Yes, I am on leave. Nonetheless there are commitments that we cannot do away with by putting up holiday as the excuse. As long as our flesh-and-blood is physically around, we have to make a presence. Heart and soul? No, those are not necessary – people there probably don’t have any. Brain? My motto is to try my best not to use it for work.

And, don’t try to imagine I did not stand for my own right – I had another enjoyable two hours.

To say the least, I came to realize our friends who emigrated to Neptune have their own difficulties.

Notably, they could not communicate with aliens living outside the solar system.

No comments: