Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Two heads

Our sister team recently recruited two seniors (accidentally, I hope). To avoid the obvious conflict, one is designated as the division head, and the other the director of service within the cluster - of 3 hospitals.

Then, who is the man with the final say ?

I have a deja vu feeling. Some years ago when Chelsea won the League Champion of England while Liverpool got the European Champions Cup, fans and managers of the two sides broke into fierce arguement - which team was better ?

Alas, as Hercule Poirot pointed out (in the Murder on the Oriental Express): this must be not by chance, but design - Oh, don't be paranoid; I am not talking about football.

(PS. My father was a fans of Liverpool and I inherited the same alleles. That's not good for making judgement, I know.)

No comments: