Wednesday, July 7, 2010

啟蒙

You may find my feeling to PT somewhat unexplainable - he was merely my anatomy tutor and not even a medical doctor.

Nonetheless, those were the very primitive days when I first entered this profession, and this early teacher of mine showed in a brilliant manner - with his knowledge and, more so, what he did - how we should face our life.

*******************************

While I was admiring my previous anatomy teacher, Vivian and I were preparing Euterpe for her last day in pre-nursery.

My daughter will move to another kindergarten to continue with her study.

Yes, you may think what big deal. There's nothing eternal on earth and we all move to the next stage of our life when the time comes. Nonetheless, Euterpe likes her pre-nursery class very much and I find it a pity to leave.

But, that's life.

*******************************

但願人長久,千里共嬋娟。

No comments: