Sunday, March 25, 2012

Science


It was Euterpe’s birthday. Like what we did in the past years, Vivian and I decided to bring our daughters to a local theme park for celebration.

But we gave up the idea very soon. The weather forecast predicted that it would be a cold and rainy weekend, and it is no fun to spend our day queueing up outdoor in a chilling temperature, waiting for one game after another.

Alas, then, where should we go?

My wife and I considered a few options, and, at the end of the day, we decided to go to the Science Museum.

You may ask: How could a 5-year-old girl have sufficient interest in science and enjoy such a trip? (Not to say her younger sister, who is merely 18 months in age.)

In fact, before we set off, I had the same question.

Nonetheless, when we left the museum for lunch, I asked my princess, “Sweetheart, how do you find this place?”

“Why! It’s a gorgeous playground!”

No comments: