Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sixteen

There is a recrudescence of the habit on the Facebook to invite people writing 16 things about themselves. I shall try to be trendy.
  1. I love oily and chilly food but almost always have diarrhea after taking them.
  2. I began drinking tea at the age of 2; in fact I drink very little water since then.
  3. I have very bad hand-sweating.
  4. The first three Chinese words that I learned were "鮮雞蛋".
  5. I began reading the finance section of newspaper at the age of 15.
  6. My IQ was 142 when tested in primary school - not really that high.
  7. I learned cookery at the age of 9, when my mother got a part-time job.
  8. I spent two years in secondary school studying Chinese astrology and fortune-telling.
  9. I wrote newspaper columns for a short while during that time.
  10. I got 6A1B1D in my HKCEE examination: B for Chinese and D for bible study.
  11. I took a course of gymnastics during my university study.
  12. I learn most of the philosophy (that I know) during the second year of medical school.
  13. I never read The Valley of Fear of Sherlock Holmes.
  14. I have very bad skin allergy; for some time my serum was used by the laboratory as the positive control of many allergens.
  15. I always have one US$100 and one 50-Euro note in my purse - I believe they would bring me good luck.
  16. I visited the same barber for the past 30 years.

No comments: