Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Comment

In general all comments to this blog go to an obscure place. Nonetheless, for my recent humble opinion, my friend VW sent me a personal email as comment - which I believe deserves a better attention.

Here you go.

**************************

Dear Szeto,

Thank you for your sharing, my friend. I have no problem with RAPs, who are dutifully focusing on the job they were assigned.

What saddens me, however, is how clinical staff reacts to the paradigm shift - concentrating on research, flying around to give talks, evading clinical and teaching duties, you name it. In the past I was annoyed that young people were no longer interested in clinical research; now I see things differently. If we look like selfish people who care about nothing but our career advancement, how would youngsters want to become one of us?

Yours,
VW

No comments: