Monday, January 16, 2012

B&W

After a few weeks of practice, I am now quite accustomed to use my Kindle to read most of the journals.

(Rather than the slightly complicated method I described earlier, I find a Send to Kindle apps in the Google Chrome Web Store, and everything becomes very easy.)

But, I come to realize hardly anyone around use this gadget of Amazon - most of the people I observe in bus or  underground use iPad or Samsung. When I show my pseudo-tablet to the others, the invariable first response is, "Oh, there's no touch screen!"

(Of course. I do not want to connect to the Internet. In fact I am only interested in reading text.)

Then, the next comment would be, "Alas, it has no color!"

Well, if we cannot tell black and white, why do we need so many colors?

No comments: