Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Contact

Before we could actually meet the kindergarten teacher to have the interview, there was a questionnaire for us to fill in. Naturally Vivian left the task for me.

In addition to some usual stuff, one question goes like this:

"How do you think the school and the parents should contact with each other and exchange their opinion on teaching and child development ?"

I peeped around for what answer people nearby put down. Oh, there was no lack of suggestion. Most wrote three or four lines with a Times New Roman font 8 - one composed a half A4 page synopsis.

(Oh, they must be senior government officials.)

I considered a while and decided it was not a time to show off my (limited) English grammar.

And therefore I wrote:

Talk directly.

PS. When I was learning Chinese calligraphy in secondary school, there was an important principle:

筆劃少力量要足以當多,瘦力量要足以當肥.

1 comment:

JW said...

I wish our mighty preschool educators knew what is meant by "Simple is Beauty".