Friday, December 26, 2008

Plan

Passed by a book store; Vivian asked if I needed to buy some for my bedtime reading.

"Oh, no. My schedule is rather full. I mean there are enough books for me in the coming year." I considered for while and said.

Well, here are my plan (presumably in that order):
  1. Bonkura (糊塗蟲) by Miyabe Miyuki (宮部美幸).
  2. The Science of Sherlock Holmes by E. J. Wagner.
  3. Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
  4. 分類尺牘大全.
  5. Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister (re-visit).
  6. Food Politics by Marion Nestle.
  7. The Penguin Writer's Manual by Martin H. Manser and Stephen Curtis.
  8. The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith, book II and III (re-visit).
As commented by WC, a life-long friend of mine, I'm a head-to-toe pragmatist; there should never be a book bought but left un-read on my shelf.

No comments: