Thursday, October 22, 2009

MI

During a casual conversation, my friend KM said that he cultivated a habit of keeping all emails that he wrote overnight before sending out.

"Just to make sure I am cool and do not send out something that I cannot withdraw." said our great teacher.

I cannot agree more, "Too bad there is no function that (the sender could pre-determine so that) the mail is removed spontaneously a few days after it is received."

"True ..." KM thought for a while, and added, "In fact, the function should be self-destruction after the receiver opens the email; copy and forward would not be allowed. That would really save a lot of hassles."

"Like the self-burning letter that Tom Cruise received in Mission Impossible ?" I could not stop smiling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FYR, the omnipotent Gmail has offered the "5 seconds undo send" function for the sake of withdrawing mails.

http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-in-labs-undo-send.html