Wednesday, January 5, 2011

List

During the new year holiday, I went through an electronic time capsule.

It is, alas, a list of previous stocks that I hold transiently between 2001 and 2002.

Here you go:



















It should be noted that Heng Sang Index was around 10000 during that year, but 23000 now.

PS. Stock #0055 changed its name to 中星集團 (in 2005, I think), while #1163 is now known as 德金資源.

PPS. The list is, of course, incomplete. I did not include those items that I hold beyond 2002.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Szeto. Just want to say that though on surface 55 had dropped significantly, it has actually risen a lot. It was diluted 1:20 a few years back.

TW said...

At that time, we share similar stocks portfolio! Still remember高寳綠色?! What a laugh.
Really miss the period that Justin, you and me doing "research" in stocks in the MO room, the landmark was since we have the broadband installed!

JW said...

Yeah. We did the "research" seriously.