Friday, April 20, 2012

Withdrawal


Frequent visitors of this site would note the blog entry on 10 April was withdrawn a few hours after it was published. It had never happened before, and I will try my best not making it happen again.

Although I put up TW as the excuse, my response to her comment was swift because I had a subconscious feeling that the story may not be (politically) correct even before it was posted. My intelligent friend was the catalyst, but the process was a natural one.

EW asked if I keep a copy of the original post so that I could show it to my friends in private. Unfortunately, no. Contrary to my clinical and research work, I do not keep a backup copy of my blog. In retrospect, it is a pity, but everything happened too quickly that morning, and it really helps my conscience because I really could not remember what I said exactly on that day.

Nonetheless, I still remember my opinion.

No comments: