Saturday, June 30, 2012

Disappointed

I must say I am more than disappointed.

To begin with, I did believe he is really something, and has cards under his sleeves. He belongs to the party, and is the spokesman of the Sai Wan office – or receives orders directly from Zhongnanhai. He has a secret capability, and, with the blessing from the supreme authority, his orders would be duly followed; his sayings are reality. He is not a messenger of the Lord – he is the Lord. When he says Come with me and walk into the Red Sea, I shall split the water, I have the impulse to follow.


But no. Like what I told GS – our star teacher – some years ago, this man is not good at bluffing – just that he likes bluffing. You cannot see what card he is holding, because he does not have any. He uses a pen and a notebook to collect opinion from every citizen, because his own plan is a blank piece of paper. Behind the poker face I anticipate an excellent brain for transplantation, because it is 99% new – as it should have hardly ever been used. But no. When we look into his fundi, we find the occipital bone.

I want a real wolf.

Or, at least, a good dog please?

No comments: