Friday, June 1, 2012

Sweet

That evening, Vivian and I dined in an Italian restaurant.

I shall not elaborate on what happened. (Nothing really.) As usual, when I was back to work the next day, I lunched with LS, and I naturally reported my dinning experience to our emeritus professor of food and beverage.

"My friend, you should really try this with Raymond," I said, "Michelin three star, and not exquisitely expensive."

"That sounds good. Is it difficult to book a table?"

"It's almost always full, but it should be alright if you book it two months in advance. I remember your birthday is in early August. Isn't it?" I smiled.

"Em... that sounds a bit rush," LS seemed to be thinking of something else, "Raymond's birthday is in mid-July. Well, I shall have a try..."

I raised my eyebrow - what a sweet couple!

No comments: