Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Acknowledge

(Some email communications that I recently came across.)

Dear Professor,

One of our very good spiritual health students has done a systematic review on the molecular pathophysiology of trisomy chromosome 24 syndrome. As this is related to your expertise area, I wonder if you would be interested to review this before submitting this to a journal.
Thank you.

S
Professor and Head,
Division of Spiritual Care
**********************

Dear Professor S,

I quickly read through the paper and have the following comments:

(Details omitted.)

I must admit I am not an expert in this area. My contribution is trivial and I would not be able to give more elaborated suggestions. Please  do not add my name to the author list or the acknowledgement.

Sincerely,


Z
Division of Malicious Chromosomal Disorders

No comments: