Thursday, January 3, 2013

Change


For those who are interested in numbers or details, you may like to know a bit more the items that I bought and sold.

In short, I sold the followings in the past 12 months – in this sequence, generally in a pulsatile manner:
  • Midland Holdings: I was slightly pessimistic about the property market, and there are concerns about the office politics of this company.
  • Sunlight REIT: It is just not a good idea to hold two REITs at the same time.
  • Link: The price has risen, in my opinion, to a very attractive one for selling. With a dividend rate of 3%, there are many other good companies with a better potential.
  • XinHua WinShare: I did it for an entirely administrative reason – I keep no more than 15 different stocks in my portfolio.

I shall not elaborate on why I bought those new items, but I must say I have some confidence on the ones that I continued to hold, so much so that I actually increased the amount of holding of each and every one of them - except PetroChina.

No comments: