Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Advice


(Cont'd)

After a few days, I met CL - a senior colleague of mine, who also knows MC very well.

And the senior consultant told me the second chapter of this story: As you expect, MC also ask for CL’s advice. Similar to me, the senior consultant spent another hour or two to review the situation, and they came up with another set of plan and action to follow.

I said to myself, “It’s not really a matter of good or bad suggestion. How could MC settle with so many objectives going in all directions?”

But my worry didn’t last long. On the next day, I receive a remarkable email from MC.

Here you go:

************************
Dear CL and Szeto,

Thanks for your inputs. I will think about all these carefully.

MC
************************

My heart sinks. With this, I must say I am convinced my friend would hardly make any progress. 

No comments: