Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Malaysia

Shortly after I came back from Macau, I had another official trip to Kuala Lumpur.

You may recall I was here not too long ago (see http://ccszeto.blogspot.hk/2012/09/kinokuniya.html), but this time I stayed in a different part of the city. No time to visit any bookstore on this occasion. In fact, I spent the two days either in a hospital to take part in a professional examination or in my hotel to do my own homework.

I must say the former is the principal puropose of my trip, and it is really an eye-opening experience to see how things could be done differently in other parts of the world.

PS. Similar to my trip to Macau, I finished with another detective fiction during the flight this time. It is Agatha Christie’s Elephants Can Remember. Believe it or not, this is the only novel featuring Hercule Poirot that I had never read.

No comments: