Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Response

In the next morning, I met PS in her office.

“Szeto, you read that much,” our professor of endocrinology began, “I’m going to discuss with M and N again today. What do you think we should do?”

“It’s up to you three. But, if you ask me, I think there are two possible courses of action. First, N can call that group of students to his office and give them a tutorial on professionalism. Or, if N does not have the time, we can arrange that group of students to meet N during their OSCE – possibly with you as the other examiner. I’m sure you two are fully capable of giving them a fair assessment!”

“Alas, anyone who looks at the timetable would know that something is wrong!”

“Exactly. That proves the point: Quantum mechanics does not apply to sociology. Things do not occur in random; every happening has a reason behind.” I smiled.

“Well, I shall talk to them and see.”

No comments: