Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Friend

Shortly after the Mother’s Day, we had our final MB examination.

As always, I shall not elaborate here what happened. Everything was smooth. On the first morning, our man from Pluto was back for the examination. During lunch time, I had the rare opportunity of sitting next to him.

“Did you call on M after he came?” He said. M was the boss when I was under training in England. Recently, he came to Hong Kong and took up an important position – and a hot potato – on the other side of the harbour.

“No, I didn’t.” I shook my head, “He must be very busy. I don’t really want to bother him.”

“Oh, for sure he is busy, but I think you should give him a call or something,” the man said, “I dined with him a few days ago; I think he needs some friends.”

No comments: