Friday, May 30, 2014

Half

While I was impressed by what TS said, my classmate decided to change his topic.

"I must say I should not be too harsh to the younger generation. You know, I have lax up a bit in the recent years. Now, I'm only running my clinic in the morning." He said.

"You're doing private practice! How could that be? Wouldn't you loss your patients?" NF, a consultant pediatrician in another hospital, asked.

"True, but many of them would rather adjust their own schedule to fit mine. The bottom line is, I do not aim to earn an astronomical lot, but just a sufficient amount that allows a comfortable life. We are all nearly fifty, and I would take the time to do things that I love - before I am too old to do so!"

He is right again.

All of a sudden, I think of the book The 4-Hour Workweek of Timothy Ferriss.

No comments: