Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Freedom

"Do you mean you make your tail a bullet and you bite on it?" Raphael asked, half jokingly.

"I mean I would tell them everything and let them choose, but I am always cautious with my wordings."

"I do not see..."

"For example, if you prefer them eating the fruit from the Tree, you could tell the man This is the apple of wisdom, the god would be disappointed if you eat it."

"Yes...?"

"And, if you prefer them getting away from the Tree, you may try giving them another ninety-nine plants to choose - and make the Tree of Wisdom the ninety-eighth on the list. Alternatively, you can lead him to another tree that bears some sour fruit and let them try. After several rounds of bitter experience with no obvious gain, I'm sure he would come to the conclusion that apples are not edible and would never get close to the Tree. In short, Adam is a falling stone who believes it has a free will - and we are the gravity."

"My god, you are really a devil!" Exclaimed the great angel.

"Yes, but, without the permission of the god, do you think I could get entrance to his Garden?"

No comments: