Saturday, November 5, 2016

Raphael

(Again, history in another parallel universe.)

God told Raphael, "I shall take a break. As the archangel, you shall take charge of the Garden of Eden while I'm not around."

"Yes, sir," Raphael said, "When will you be back?"

"God knows. Oh, I should say even god doesn't know. A few millennia, I suppose."

"In that case what should I do with the two persons in the Garden?"

"Do you mean Adam and Eve? You don't have to do anything. Just leave them there and they are all content and happy."

"But, they may touch the Tree of Knowledge..."

"Don't be silly. They don't even know there is such a tree. I got to go. Everything is up to you. So long..."

In no time the God disappeared. Standing in the middle of Eden, Raphael was confused - he didn't know what he was allowed to do.

No comments: