Monday, November 21, 2016

Thinkpad

I bought a new laptop computer recently.

Frequent visitors of my blog may recall I bought my last one in early 2011 (see http://ccszeto.blogspot.hk/2011/02/made.html). It actually works well until recently, when the touchpad and the screen cursor seem to go mad every now and then.

To follow my consideration at that time, Hang Seng Index remains around 22000 lately (that is, no change in the past five years). It was a Fujitsu Lifebook at a price of HK$11,000 last time, and now it becomes a Lenovo Thinkpad X260 at HK$7500 only.

I bought this new toy from the Lenovo on-line store directly - another new experience for me. The model is not top in the series, but is the one recommended by the computer officer of my department. It is not as expensive and suite my purpose well enough. In fact, X1 Carbon - the most advanced model - is a trace too big for my backpack.

No comments: