Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Move

On the day after back from Aberdeen, I attended another gangsters' meeting.

There was, alas, nothing vigorous for discussion. Much of the time was spent on the plan of moving to the new block next year - and what the hospital (administration) planned to do with the original one.

Well, that's probably the major ball game our extra-terrestrial friends are playing at the moment.

**************************************

In the middle of the meeting, LS whispered at my ears, "Why is there so many elaborated plans for using the old block ? Was it not having some fatal flaw in construction to begin with, so that our noble Council members agreed to give money and built the new one ?"

It took me a while to recollect my memory and realized she was right.

"It doesn't matter. The Council per se had election twice since that decision; all of the present ones are new to this business and would not notice ..." I said to myself.

No comments: