Saturday, April 17, 2010

Self

A few of my friends commented that my blog is becoming more interesting recently.

That, alas, is not a good sign.

Although this little page is open to public, and I do share in here my opinion to things around, my blog is never meant to be something popular. More often than not I show here some of my fragmented view on history, philosophy, economics, or any other (to me) interesting subject. It is true that a practising clinician may not be entirely knowledgeable or appropriate to comment on this topics. Nonetheless, I have a grandiose personality disorder. As Sherlock Holmes said (in The Adventure of Abbey Grange):

“Perhaps when a man has special knowledge and special powers like my own, it rather encourages him to seek a complex explanation when a simpler one is at hand.”

Therefore, I choose to express my untimely, biased, and sometimes unpalatable, view on many irrelevant subjects.

Well, on a few occasions I put up funny little stories that I personally encountered. But that's more for the ventilation of myself than the interest of any audience. As to blog page, I always take the view my friend KM: The blogger is merely talking to himself, and audience are peepers.

And, you know the unwritten rule of peepers ?

Please keep quiet.

No comments: