Thursday, September 2, 2010

Letter

Soon after back for work, a paraplegic friend of mine (whose story you could find in http://ccszeto.blogspot.com/2010/03/fire.html) showed me a letter.

It was from the blind man.

Here it goes:

***************************

To my dear colleague with weak legs,

I am sick of holding you on my back and being told to go here and there all the time. You know, I am not blind - just badly short-sighted. Since I am the one who move around by feet, I should take part in the decision on where to go, or whether we should go or not.

Sincerely, et cetera.

***************************

"What do you make out of that ?" I asked after reading that piece of paper.

"Nothing. Just that I shall soon meet the fate of that third man on the fire scene, who had good vision and no weak leg."

No comments: