Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fire

While I was watching the musical, another story came through my mind.

*************************
There is a fire in the forest. All animals gather together and discuss the way to escape.

The monkey says, “I am the most intelligent animal. Let me tell you all where to go.”

The giraffe says, “Em... I am the tallest animal and can see the farthest. Let me lead your way.”

The eagle says, “No. I can fly and has the best eyesight. I know the best where to go.”

An ant says, “Oh, we are all members of the forest and should have the right to contribute my opinion. Let’s be democratic and vote.”

And, after another round of discussion, the lion roared, “Guys. Listen. I am the king of the forest. I shall decide where to go – just follow the king!”

I shall leave it to your imagination where those animals went.

No comments: