Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Poo

During a casual conversation, Vivian said, "There is on the internet a plan amongst people north to the Shenzhen River to come to our city on the National Day and pee or poo around."

"Of course I heard of it. Who doesn't? This is the response to the recent conflict between the couple who allowed their child to relax his back passage in the public and some local citizens who were slightly too eager to use their video cameras."

"I think they are overreacting." My wife said.

"Alas! From their point of view, this is part of the same country, and they could behave just like home." I smiled, "After all, there are a whole lot of places in our city that could be suitable for our friends to relieve their distended bladder or rectum."

"Oh, do you mean the home of that Mr So, or even Mr Leung!?" My wife asked.

"My dear, don't be too harsh to them. They do not know what they are doing - or, do they? Since our friends from the other side of the river are so confident in doing what they think justified, I would suggest they should exercise their pelvic automatic nerves outside the Foreign Correspondents' Club at the Central (中環外國記者會). I'm sure our Chinese culture and tradition should be advertised around the world!"

No comments: