Monday, June 14, 2010

Planner

After some self-struggling and ambivalence, I ended up buying a Moleskine 18-month weekly planner.

You know, I used to keep my appointments in my Google calendar. I could synchronize the information with my iPhone, in which I also keep personal notes, things to do and various ideas. It works well for a while, but typing on a iPhone screen is often painful.

*******************************

The main problem of having a new planner is certainly transcribing all appointments from the old software. It must be my luck because I just have a few hours at night having nothing to do in my office - waiting for my patient to finish with the transplant surgery. What could be better ?

And, in fact, during the process, I suddenly realize my life is not all that complicated.

Thank god.

1 comment:

TW said...

I am also using the moleskine diary now. Because I found it much quicker to enter with pen then with the keyboard.