Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fantasia

One evening, I was slightly surprised to find that Euterpe was absorbed in the music The Sorcerer's Apprentice.

"Oh, I showed her the clip of Fantasia 2000 from YouTube," my wife explained.

"Quite true," I nodded and murmured, agreed not only because that taught a little of the classic music for our princess, but the movie was memorably the one Vivian and I watched for our first dating.

"Right. You know, this piece is not only a good starter of classical music; it gives a lesson and shows that one has to shed his own sweat and tear and work hard, rather than taking shortcuts and rely on any black magic," my wife explained.

I was speechless, reflecting the story between Mickey and the sorcerer, and was forced to the conclusion that although two persons are seeing exactly the same thing, they would almost always arrive at two entirely different conclusions.

(to be cont'd)

No comments: