Sunday, November 25, 2012

Repair

(Cont'd)

It took me half an hour to struggle and search for my reserve glasses before I decided to put up my jacket and seek for help from the optic shop. Seriously, without that tiny gadget on my nose, everything became blurry and fuzzy, and I was slightly uneasy to do anything.

And, then, my sense came back. Why! My reserve glasses were, of course, still in my suitecase after I was back from San Diego! I quickly fetched for them - thank goodness they were there safe and intact. I put them on, and set off with more confidence.

It actually took no more than half an hour to have the problem fixed. The optician was friendly and immensely efficient. I went home and felt like a cancer patient being discharge from hospital after the tumor was resected.

PS. Vivian is actually a shareholder of this very optic shop - and I would have to declare a conflict of interest and not disclose its name.

No comments: