Saturday, November 17, 2012

Talk

After back from San Diego, I was more than ever convinced of the parallel universes theory.

I mean, while a gang of extraterrestrials were holding a meeting on some supposedly important matter, at the other side of the cosmo, the male version of Queen Marie Antoinette came to give a talk to the Royal Army of the House of Bourbon.

(For the previous remarkable sayings and doings of his Highness, please refer to http://ccszeto.blogspot.hk/2010/04/queen.html)

I shall not elaborate what his Highness talked about - I was not there. A few of my friends (notably Warren) joined that evening and they all felt exceedingly warm after the Queen's speech - so much so I could see their faces remained red and steam was coming out from their heads the next morning.

"What did his Highness say?" I asked them.

"Alas, the Queen said that there is no prospect to stay in the army..."

(To be continued.)

No comments: