Friday, March 22, 2013

Park


It was an ordinary Tuesday except being Euterpe's birthday.

I took an afternoon off and brought my princess to the Kowloon Park for a walk. (My original plan was to go to the Space Museum, which I later found out was closed every Tuesday.)

Believe it or not, this is the first time I visit the Kowloon Park - not to say also the first of my daughter. The March afternoon of Hong Kong is a perfect weather - faintly sunny with a comforting breeze. The two of us spent some time in the Aviary and then the Birds' Lake, appreciating all kinds of parrots and macaws and pigeons and flamingos and storks with another dozen or so leisured weekday tourists. For the rest of the afternoon, as you expect, we stayed in the Children's Play Area. To my daughter, there was no elaborated game or lovely character of Disney. And, without a sophisticated photographic skill like my friend KM, I just watched. Nonetheless, we were both overjoyed.

Happiness could be very simple.

No comments: