Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Progress


It turned out that we did not have to wait too long.

On the next morning, WM rang me up, "A student does come in person and wish to report the incident. What should be the next step?"

"Alas!" I pursed my lips, "In that case, let's be serious and arrange this student to see our chairman directly."

"Right..." WM broke off.

Later that morning, I learnt that our man from Jupiter assigned LY, who is supposed to be in charge of the teaching of our final year students, to handle the matter.

*********************
A few days later, I met LY and VW during lunch. Naturally, I was keen to know what happened.

"Simple, I called a meeting with that group of students together with their class representatives and explained to them the result of our investigations. In short, the so-called complaint has no ground because that incident had never happened." LY seemed to find it difficult to understand why I was interested.

I beamed at VW and said, "Yes, I know that bit. But how do you treat that X and Y?"

The senior professor of hepatology smiled, "Well, nothing, or everything."

No comments: