Monday, March 25, 2013

Reply

While VW and I were discussing what we should (or should not) do, my friend JW replied to that anonymous student.

Here you go:

***************************
Thanks fellow student for your feedback!

Unfortunately, we are certain that one of the evidence you provided did not happen. This undermines the credibility of the allegations.

We can proceed with the investigations only if we receive the copy of email you have mentioned, or we have received complaint from patient, ward staff or the alleged students’ team-mates, who can give us first-hand evidence rather than rumors.

Please reassured that we will take this seriously once we have got such materials.

Regards, et cetera.

***************************
That evening, I met WM when I left my office. I told her what happened and, similar to VW, she asked, "What shall we do?"

"Nothing. Let's wait and see." I said.

No comments: