Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Samsung


At the end of the day I bought a Samsung.

You may wonder why I change from Apple to Android, and there must be a whole lot of difficulties. In fact, Vivian warned me that much, and I was slightly ambivalent to begin with.

To my surprise, the changeover was amazingly easy. (I hold the belief that these operating systems are meant for people with an ordinary intelligence and should be simple to master. This is yet a good example of George Soro's theory that belief affects the objective truth.) Further, I have an edge of using Samsung: I am a big fan of Google (I started using the traditional Google as my homepage since 1998 - long before the company was listed), and the only problem of accessing Google service via iPhone is you have all the problems. When it becomes Android, everything come to my fingertip as soon as I sign in my account - mail, contact, cloud drive, bookmark, calendar (although I don't use it any more), and what not.

PS. Of course Samsung is not flawless. For example, the battery life (or the lack of it) is a pain in the neck - or you may have even a lower opinion of it.

No comments: