Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Donation


L shook his head and asked, "No, I would rather ask you this: Will you donate?"

"What a question! You know I hardly ever do, whoever the victim is. But that's another story. I suppose there is a good surplus of food in their southern brothers and the States. They can donate as much bread and butter - or rice and bean - as the Democratic country needs."

"No, our Mr. Kim is not asking for food," my friend went on, "He is asking for money."

"That's absurd. What is he going to use the money for?"

"Alas! For you know what reasons! Or, as the famous reason put up by Qin Hui (秦檜): You don't need one (莫須有). Our Mr. Kim says that he will use the money to buy food for his people."

"Em... Do Korean people eat uranium or plutonium? That's new to me. I suppose the Supreme Leader will make a record by winning the Nobel Prizes of Chemistry and Medicine in the same year!"

"Friend, don't be too cynical - that's my domain. Let's go back to the original question: Will you donate? Or, should, say, South Korea donate?"

No comments: