Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tomorrow

Don’t get me wrong. I am not sorry for making so much trouble and being harsh to my student. But, rather, I feel it’s really unfortunate as he would not have a chance to further his clinical exposure and improve his deficit.

As Groucho Marx said: Yesterday is dead. Tomorrow has not arrived yet. I have only one day to live – today.

Or, as Marius of Les Miserables sings (in Empty Chairs at Empty Tables),

Here they sang about “tomorrow”.
And “tomorrow” never came.

PS. I must say I have a strange feeling with what’s happening. On one hand, the two medical schools are trying to train up global health care leaders for the future. On the other, however, there is a problem of securing the provision of bare basic clinical exposure to our students.

No comments: