Sunday, May 10, 2009

iPhone

At the end of the day, I had a new iPhone - my wife made it as the present for the coming Father's Day as well as my birthday, although the latter will be five months later.

(Vivian is always careful with our expenditure. We got an exceptional discount from some Superman, and had the toy sold at less than HK$1000.)

How do I find my new mobile ?

Well, my feeling is somewhat like the owner of a small factory who wishes to hire a simple clerk but ends up employing an MBA from Harvard who could do, in addition to the ordinary paper work, all the corporate finance and international trading and strategic planning and what not. Yes, he has absolutely no problem with the task that I assign - but it seems a bit of waste if his owner does not make the full use of his capability.

The result is simple: It drains some of my time to explore and learn what it could do - and to think of appropriate tasks for it.

Alas, a new toy.

No comments: