Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Apology


While my little story on the big toe appeared bit by bit in the recent few days, a handful of my friends came to me and complained that I was too harsh to Professor C.

I must say I was not thinking of – or trying to refer to – any real person when I put up that fictitious academic who met the medical officer in the corridor. In fact, every other character in this story, as well as all other stories you find in my blog, are my own fancies and imaginations (including some stories that I put up as genuine encounters of my own).

Nonetheless, I agree, on looking back as a third person, my recent story does appear to be pointing finger at a highly respected professor. To this, I shall not put up any more excuse.

It is my fault. I shall be more careful next time.

PS. As to the story itself, it would be an unfortunate coincident if it bears any similarity to what’s going on in real life. My friend JW actually round up our stand very well: 

We shall try to make sure it won’t happen.

No comments: