Thursday, September 13, 2012

If

While I was considering the life and time of Cai Yuanpei, I had to go to Kuala Lumpur to attend an international meeting.

Vivian gave me a lift - in a black T-shirt; she was preparing to join the assembly in Central that evening.

On our way to the airport, I said, "Quite many of our friends turned black in these days."

"Quite true - and including your face!" My wife chuckled, "Too bad you cannot join us today."

"I'm not sure I wish to join," I murmured, "You know, I am thinking of a different issue - CY is so dense that he misses an excellent opportunity."

"What opportunity?" My wife was confused.

"Alas, if I were our CE, I would call a meeting on Friday (I mean 7th of September) with all establishmentarian parties and their candidates who are running for coming the Legislative Council election."

"What on earth for?" Vivian remained incredulous.

No comments: