Saturday, July 19, 2014

Response

While I was reflecting how the general public treat our First Lady, another probable case of cyberbullying became hot in all social media.

The happening was simple. When being asked about her opinion on the Occupy Central (佔領中環) campaign, one of the schoolgirls who had the top score in the recent DSE made a curious comment: My school suggests I should not answer this question.

I shall not discuss what I think about this question. In contrast, I would like to list what was in the mind of this brilliant girl:

  1. She supports the idea but is not allowed to say so.
  2. She supports the idea but does not wish to declare it to the public (and therefore shift the responsibility to her school).
  3. She is against the idea but does not wish to declare it to the public (and therefore shift the responsibility to her school).


No comments: