Thursday, August 7, 2014

History

You may wonder why I am against the Pictorial History from Wuhan.

My consideration is simple: This paperback from Wuhan has all the characters of a good book, except for the very fact that its view is more than biased – it is exquisitely crooked and skewed in favor of communism.

Oh, no. I'm not against communism. I did read the three Ages of Eric Hobsbawm with admiration. All I could not accept is the version of communism (and the point of view) adopted and twisted by that appalling son of a Russian cobbler, as well as his clumsy followers from places south to Siberia.

And, you know, the Earth is round. Although communism goes left while fascism heads right, in the extreme they meet each other and become united.

PS. At the moment when I write this blog, it is exactly the 100th anniversary of the First World War. In that sense the world became flat ever since that poorly planned assassination of the Prince Ferdinand of Austria

No comments: