Monday, August 18, 2014

Where

I jumped when I read the mail and replied:

************************
Dear J,

No. I still saw him on Facebook last month and he was absolutely well. Will check with my classmates.

Szeto

************************
In no time, I put up a post on the Facebook page of my class:

Does anyone know what happened to KF recently?

************************
(I got a few quick responses in no time, but no one seemed to have any clue. Another mail from J quickly followed.)

Dear Szeto,

Her wife is in a state of complete breakdown.

I hope the Faculty can express condolences and do something for his selfless contribution to his Alma Mater.

J

************************
(I decided to put up another Facebook post immediately. It was almost midnight.)

I am at Seoul at this moment. Does anyone know how to get in touch with his wife and see if she needs any help?

No comments: