Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Another


My little story on student complaint seems to linger on.

Well, while I was about to draw a close to the topic, my friend KM gave me a call, "Szeto, do you have some time to talk to LP?"

"Yes... what's up?" I was slightly surprised. LP is an adjunct teacher of our medical school, largely responsible for the course on medical ethics.

"Em... he receives a complaint from the students," my friend explained, "Once again, it is anonymous."

***************************
Fifteen minutes later, I found LP sitting in my office - he appeared more confused than upset.

"My friend, what story do we have this time?" I said with an encouraging tone. (The principal question in my mind was, in fact, why did LP come to me - but I was too polite to ask this question right at the beginning.)

He did not speak. Instead he took out his mobile phone and began to search. A minute or two later, he showed me an email on the screen.

(To be continued.)

No comments: